We have several types of travel for tournaments:
1. Individual travel – we may or may not provide a block for a tournament. With individual travel you can book on your own or within the block we have put into place. Please be reminded that the blocks have limited rooms and once they fill up then you will be on your own. We suggest/recommend/advise that you NEVER book non-refundable rates for Club Travel as tournaments do have changes/cancellations/weather issues and can be changed or cancelled.
2. MANDATORY TRAVEL – there are several tournaments where they have a “Stay to Play” policy (Big South, MEQ, Nationals, etc). If we participate in the tournament then we agree to their housing terms which means that ALL families are required to book their room through us and/or the tournament.
3. Team Travel – When we have a team travel tournament, this means that the players are required to stay and sometimes travel together. Parents are welcome to attend the tournament but will be on their own for housing needs.
AAU Nationals Schedule:
- 10, 11, 12 Open, 12 Club (12 Derick), 12 Classic, 13 Open, 13 Premier (13 Jac), 13 Club, 13 Classic, 14 Open, 14 Premier (14 Kelly), 14 Club, 14 Aspire, 14 Classic, 15 Open, 15 Premier (15 Cat)
- Check-in: June 16, 2018
- Competition: June 17-20, 2018
- 15 Club (15 Kara; 15 Blair), 15 Aspire, 15 Classic, 17 Open (17 Abbi), 17 Premier, 17 Club (17 Nic; 17 Ali), 17 Aspire, 17 Classic, 18 Club (18 Casey), 18 Classic
- Check-in: June 20, 2018
- Competition: June 21-24, 2018
- 16 Open, 16 Premier (16 Jon), 16 Club (16 Hope, 16 Carrie), 16 Aspire, 16 Classic, 18 Open, 18 Premier, International
- Check-in: June 24, 2018
- Competition: June 25-28, 2018
Tournament Competition Dates - Check in the night before the date listed. Teams Attending Booking Information
JVA World Challenge; Lousiville, KY - TEAM TRAVEL April 6-8th 16 Premier; 16 Blue; 17 Premier; 17 Blue Team Travel and Team Stay - Players are already booked at the Hampton Inn Airport - Parents can book their own room online Here and use Code 2018KentuckyJVA to book your rooms.
JVA World Challenge; Lousiville, KY - Parent Travel April 6-8th 15 Premier - Not Team Travel. You can book at either the Spring Hill Suites HERE or you can book at the Hampton via the link above. Code is: 2018KentuckyJVA
BLOCK Drops on January 8th.
Greensboro Super Regional April 14-15th Check Schedule No Hotel Block for this tournament.
K2/Kiva Show Down in the Smokies; TEAM STAY!
April 28-29th 15, 16, 17, 18 Premier and 17 Blue Players are booked at the Hyatt Downtown - There are a remaining 15 King Rooms for parents; There are also so hotels in Cedar bluff with parent Rooms: Hampton Inn West Cedar Bluff; Holiday Inn Knoxville West; Cedar Bluff. Booking code is UVC18 and booking link can be found HERE
South Carolina AAU Grand Prix No Hotel Block
East Coast Boys Championships May 26-28th 18 Dylan, 18 Travis, 18 Michelle STAY TO PLAY - Please book asap!
Hyatt Place Richmond Arboretum
201 Arboretum Place
Richmond, VA - 23236
Enter email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and reservation code: 102799 to book your room. Please be sure to enter your credit card information for your room.
Coastal Classic June 2-3rd 15 Blue; 15 Orange No Hotel Block
JVA Summer Fest - Team Travel June 2-3rd 14 Premier (Not team Travel)
15 Premier; 16 Premier; 16 Blue; 17 Premier; 17 Blue; 17 Orange
14's Hotel info:
Crowne Plaza COLUMBUS NORTH- WORTHINGTON
To reserve your rooms online: CLICK HERE: The booking access code is Cbus2018SUMMER
Team Travel Players will be staying at the Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square
AAU Nationals Wave #1:
June 17-20, 2018
June 21-24, 2018
June 25-28, 2018
Wave #1: 12 Premier, 13 Premier, 14 Premier, 15 Premier
Wave #2: 15 Blue; 15 Orange; 17 Premier, 17 Blue; 17 Orange; 18 Casey
Wave #3: 16 Premier; 16 Blue; 16 Orange
Booking Deadline is March 15th: Full Description/costs can be found HERE
Wave 1 Booking Info: is HERE!
Wave 2 Booking Info: CLICK HERE
Wave 3 Booking Info: CLICK HERE