I accepted an offer an a team – now what do I do?
Below is a list of all the items that need to be done on or before the Mandatory Parent Meetings – please make sure to read this page thoroughly in order for you to be completely prepared at the meeting. Everything you need is on the page including all forms, links for USAV, AAU registrations as well as info on payment plans.
Team Invite Link: Click here for Detailed INSTRUCTIONS
When you accept an offer for a team, you will be sent a TEAM registration link. You are required to register to the team and select your payment plan and this MUST be done prior to the Mandatory Parent meeting.
All Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE. These funds are used for Tournament entry and other preseason costs. Please bring Cash or checks only to the Parent Meeting. Due to the high volume of families at the Parent meeting – Credit Cards need to be used online PRIOR to the meeting.
We only need the signed pages – but recommend that you keep a copy on file for yourselves.
Every Player is required to turn in a Letter of Commitment. Please be reminded that once this letter is signed, you have committed to play for CUVC only and cannot go to another club without a release from both the club and the Region.
All Medical Releases are required to be notarized – no matter age or team. We will try to have notaries on hand but STRONGLY advise you to get it notarized prior to the parent meeting
Many of our tournaments are JVA and therefore this form is required for ALL players.
Copy of Birth Certificate – MANDATORY
If you are a returning player – Tara will notify you if we need a new copy.
Payment Options: We offer the following payment options:
- Deposit due on or before Mandatory Parent Meeting and Monthly Invoices beginning January 1st. Deposit can be paid online with CC or with Cash/Check at parent meeting.
- Pay up front via Credit Card – there is a 2.9% Processing fee. There is NO discount offered for paying up front with a Credit Card!
- Pay up front via Cash or check for a 3% discount – this is accepted onsite at the Parent Meeting only. When you register to your team – select the payment option and then when you get to the payment portion ON THE NEXT PAGE – click on the SKIP NOW AND PAY LATER button. I will adjust the invoice when I post the payment.
MANDATORY PARENT MEETINGS:
All Players and Parents need to attend these meetings to turn in paperwork, pay deposits and size their uniforms.
All Meetings for all teams are held at the Whitehall Location:
**We have scheduled Notaries for all three session. If possible, please get the releases Notarized PRIOR to the meeting due to the large number of families at the meetings.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11th.
1:00-3:00PM: All Boys, 17 Premier, Blue Orange; 18 Premier and Blue:
3:30-5:30pm: All 15’s and Travel Light
6:00-8:00pm: All 16’s; 17 Indian Trail and 17 Concord
USAV/AAU Membership Links are below: It is imperative that you select our club when renewing or creating your memberships. IF you do not select our club, then we will not be able to see you in the database and therefore your player will not practice or play until fixed. If you are registered to a different region – please email your region (Region Map) directly and ask them to transfer you to the Carolina Region.
USAV Renewing members:
Membership Link – Carolina Union Volleyball Club
USAV NEW members:
New Member Account – Carolina Union Volleyball Club
AAU: New and Current Player
For Adding Club code if you have already renewed – login to your account, click on Manage Memberships, then click on the pencil in the right hand column, and add the club code of WWE79T in the space provided.
Invoice and Payment Information
Parents – please note the following information in regards to payment.
- All invoices are DUE on the 1st of each month
- Invoices are dated for the 8th of each month – this is AUTODRAFT day – giving you a grace period to mail or drop off a payment prior to actual autodraft.
- There is a processing fee of 3% for all Credit Card payments! If you want to avoid the fee then you may pay via cash or check in the following manner;
- Drop a check off at the facility on or before the 1st. It absolutely must be in the box (black mailbox attached to the front desk) no later than by the 5th of each month – the box is checked once a week.
- Mail a check to our mailing address (NOT THE FACILITY); 8803 Waltham Forest Court, Waxhaw, NC 28173. I strongly suggest it gets to my house no later than the 5th of the month. I travel significantly on the weekends with the teams and cannot guarantee it will be posted prior to the autodraft date if received after the 5th.
- We will not refund Credit Card Charges for checks received too late – we will shred your check.
- If paying by cash – please use a sealed envelope with players name.
- Coaches do not take payments. Including our Satellite locations. If you attend Concord or IT please mail your payments or drop them at the main facility.
- All Invoices can be seen via your league apps account – you can log in there to see invoices, balance due and to change your credit card information.